Six Week Plan
- Finalise filming locations, angles, shot plans.
- Organise props and costumes that we will need for filming.
- Finalise that planning is complete (trailer analysis, research)
- Begin filming (7 hours per week)
- Organise which shots to do, easy to start.
- Organise what shot types we will use.
- Continue filming (7 hours per week)
- Start to consider which shots we can begin editing.
- Continue with filming (5-6 hours per week) (start to focus on editing)
- Make sure that we are on target ( we should be roughly half way through filming and editing within this time)
- Continue filming the remaining scenes ( 5-6 hours per week)
- Look through editing to make sure that we are all happy with the shot incase anything needs to be changed or re-shot.
- Focus on editing, making sure that every shot is of high standard.
- Finalises the edititing and any few remaining shots.
- Start preparing for post-production.